dude4253

the speed of slow
Oct 9, 2007
Gainesville, Florida
Car:
89, N/A, Auto

Mods:
2.5" exhaust, Magnaflow muffler, pwr aluminum radiator, pwr tranny cooler

So about two months ago my O/D light started to flash, and my car went into "limp home" mode. After browsing the internet and reading horror stories of the infamous O/D light I proceeded to take it into a shop and as i figured they recommended a rebuild.

The day after i got my car back i had the same issues popped right back up, O/D light flashing, sluggish shifting, and for some reason it would refuse to shift into first gear and take off in second

Needless to say i took it right back to the shop, they told me it would be ok to drive as long as i just "down shifted" when i slowed to a stop but that they would be more than happy to look at it later in the week

I brought it to them later in the week and they ended up putting a new throttle body on it and saying that should fix it.... well it didn't:cry:

Now keep in mind this shop in no way specializes in supras and they are really nice people and are fixing my car for free till the problem in fixed

So now i turn to SM for a little insight and hopefully to expedite the process :1zhelp: