NPR Piston rings

kamikazemkiii

Mar 21, 2009
North Carolina
I dont believe aaron would sell something that was of poor quality, they include the 2 compression rings a the oil control ring. Ill be using these on my build, Ive heard good things about them.

CyFi6

Aliens.
Oct 11, 2007
Phoenix
www.google.com
Using them on my engine without much issue. I have good compression, but my engine does seem to lose a little bit of oil (can't say for sure its from the rings). Keep in mine the top ring is chrome which is very hard, so break in requires a proper finish on the block. Hard rings+very hard iron that Toyota used on the block= difficult break in. Also, don't forget to gap and properly orient all your rings before you put them in.

TweeT91109

Jan 7, 2010
Tampa, Florida, United States
CyFi6;1679107 said:
Using them on my engine without much issue. I have good compression, but my engine does seem to lose a little bit of oil (can't say for sure its from the rings). Keep in mine the top ring is chrome which is very hard, so break in requires a proper finish on the block. Hard rings+very hard iron that Toyota used on the block= difficult break in. Also, don't forget to gap and properly orient all your rings before you put them in.

Right, ill be doing a lot of research on installing he rings, and buying a lot of tools to do it properly lol.