November 1st and 2nd are important dates: Austin Hill Country Sprints/Cruise 08'

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
This was mentioned at he local Ricekillers meet tonight and I had to check it out. Sounds bad-@$$ and Johnny and Rajunz preppping things up? I may have to get w/Frontierguy and some others to roll down for this one.

We have a vacation event in Nov, so it'll be slighty difficult, but if 12 of us share a room ;-)

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX..
Satan;1159362 said:
This was mentioned at he local Ricekillers meet tonight and I had to check it out. Sounds bad-@$$ and Johnny and Rajunz preppping things up? I may have to get w/Frontierguy and some others to roll down for this one.

We have a vacation event in Nov, so it'll be slighty difficult, but if 12 of us share a room ;-)

if you wanna room with me, then thats A-ok :)

We already got a room full of good friends..we are all on tight budgets! lol I would love to have you over.

So it was mentioned at your local ricekillers meet? who said what? what was said? im curious

YotaRob

U.S.Navy
Jun 18, 2008
Great Lakes
Johnny Dangerously;1159382 said:
if you wanna room with me, then thats A-ok :)

We already got a room full of good friends..we are all on tight budgets! lol I would love to have you over.

So it was mentioned at your local ricekillers meet? who said what? what was said? im curious

I was just asking other supra people who was going when we met up at RKC meet. I realy only know of about three or four from DFW going.

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX..
YotaRob;1162314 said:
I was just asking other supra people who was going when we met up at RKC meet. I realy only know of about three or four from DFW going.

thats great, actually! I've always had an easy time getting people from Victoria, corpus, SA, Austin and Houston to go to my meet...DFW people didn't seem to ever want to come out of the bat cave lol.

hope to see you guys there. Im booking my room today.

darthripley

Geeky Alltrac Goddess
Oct 10, 2008
dfw death star, tx
Johnny Dangerously;1162333 said:
...DFW people didn't seem to ever want to come out of the bat cave lol.

that is so true lol! :biglaugh:
we've been the only ones from DFW to go to meets in Austin or Houston more times than I can think. :nono:
it will be nice not being totally alone this time around :)

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Nope Johnny, not with Michelle, haven't been with her for 4 months now :(

EGR cooler is leaking and it's melting my (new!) wiring harness. I am most displeased. That and I'm broke...

I mean BROKE...

dok33

My fuel pump precedes me
Apr 16, 2005
Austin, TX
www.cardomain.com
frontierguy25;1163520 said:
What risks you have? Car not running right?

I was affraid I wasn't going to be able to go because of my inspection luckily my same place I have been going to helped me out once again!

I need to find one of those here in Austin :biglaugh: Hopefully I can get my car inspected before Saturday and get rid of that '05 inspection sticker:nono:

Poodles-sorry to hear about you and the lady, welcome to the club, you can be VP:sarcasm:

snake eyes

Dec 21, 2005
katy, tx
www.myspace.com
Poodles;1163536 said:
Nope Johnny, not with Michelle, haven't been with her for 4 months now :(

EGR cooler is leaking and it's melting my (new!) wiring harness. I am most displeased. That and I'm broke...

I mean BROKE...

hey man single life ain't bad I assure you.

plans have changed for me, as since I got a bad case of staff recently I will have to be back for the morning IV so I will be there until dinner that night Saturday (sigh) in the focus.

<l><l>

darthripley

Geeky Alltrac Goddess
Oct 10, 2008
dfw death star, tx
we're only going to be able to stay until Saturday nite dinner also & drive back home that nite.
I bought the replacement fenders for the MR2 a couple weeks ago & won't get a check to cover them from the insurance co. of the guy that hit the car for at least a week or 2 .. but at least we can have fun Saturday & 93 octane is ~$2.50 a gallon which helps too :D

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX..
snake eyes;1164142 said:
hey man single life ain't bad I assure you.

plans have changed for me, as since I got a bad case of staff recently I will have to be back for the morning IV so I will be there until dinner that night Saturday (sigh) in the focus.

<l><l>

lol i remember when you told me back in July "2 weeks, johnny" :biglaugh:

love ya, buddy.