Norwood Performance Twin Turbo 7M

SevenMKIII

No more Supra no more fun
Jan 13, 2007
Central IL
It was built by Bob Norwood at Norwood Performance (a.k.a. Norwood Autocraft) I first saw it in my book "How to Tune and Modify Engine Management Systems" on pg.13, and the same picture in the movie.

Does anyone have any information on this car, or more pictures? It is at 4'11" of the "7M Love" movie on youtube.com. It looks put together amazingly well, and I want to see more of it. He is an import guru and has built the fastest Ferrari - with a Ford motor! :aigo:

He fabs up twin turbo systems on everything :love: ...to perfection

Check the video out again at 4 minutes and 11 seconds

http://youtube.com/watch?v=C9yjPh84l04

edit: I tried e-mailing them a few times on the contact page of their website with no response

SevenMKIII

Jan 13, 2007
Central IL
Ha I'm not looking to do the same, it's just not something that comes around often enough and his motor looks like he went to extreme measures to get it right. Just thought some more info/pics would be nice.

aljordan

LEADED FUEL ONLY
Jul 14, 2005
Indianapolis, Indiana
www.apeserver.com
That picture was taken by Eric Eckberg in the late 90s or so. He was at Norwood's shop for some reason and started taking pictures of this interesting setup. They were posted on the SOGI list, and the owner of the car blew up at Norwood for letting this leak. Norwood then contacted Eric to kindly remove them from his webspace.

SevenMKIII

Jan 13, 2007
Central IL
Bah...all he had to do was ask...:nono:

So as of now is this like the only known picture of it available on the web?

::Calling Holmes, Sherlock Holmes:::sadwavey: