North Jersey bimonthly Meet

sneakypete

Jul 18, 2007
Central NJ
For those of you in north jersey or ny interested, every other thursday there is a car meet at New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT) in Newark, NJ on the roof of the parking deck. A few buddies of mine over at njtuners.com host their bimonthly meet at NJIT every other thursday. November 1st, November 15th, etc. There are a few of us who attend NJIT that have MKIII's, but it would be sweet there were more of us.

This is not a Supra specific meet, so if you dont have one or have a friend who wants to go, then its not a problem. But be sure to check out njtuners.com first to register.

-pete

JoeSupra

Dam I was gunna post a thread here askin if anybody from here goes to njit meets. I just went for the first time last thursday and I didnt even get in. I must of saw atleast 3 supras(2 mk4s and 1 black mk3). Im gotta see if i can even goin to the next one. That place looked like it had alot of really nice cars. Were you there last week?

sneakypete

Jul 18, 2007
Central NJ
yea ive been going for a few weeks. there are usually at least 4 mk3's there. last week the cops shut it down because some dumbass did a standstill burnout in the parking deck. it might be moved to a parking lot a block down from the parking deck.

steveyblack

Jun 21, 2007
Nj
yah im Blackman over at njtuners, if you have any questions just ask me and ill be able to answer them...

you do need a sheet to get into the parking deck along with a little donation(dollar or so, it all goes to the school), it isnt mandator but highly appreciated ...just remember that there is no speeding/revving/burnouts there..

oh with the burn out, that wasnt the thing that got us "kick out", it was because of people going out the in and in the out..and going wrong ways down the deck. that and the cops were leaving at 11 so as soon as they go, we go...

if you need any help finding the place go register at njtuners.com (tell them blackman sent you) and there is a thread with more details and the forum that you need to fill out in order to get in...

p802799_1.gif

here is a pic from almost last months meet, it gets bigger by atleast 30-50 cars every other week

Last edited:

sneakypete

Jul 18, 2007
Central NJ
there ya go... info straight from the source. stevey, was that you up over the elevator taking that picture? if it was, youve got guts