North East PA Supras

SupraSportDrive

Nov 17, 2008
Pennsylvania
Im new to the site and to supras. Theyve always been my favorite car and when I finally found one the money was readdy to fly. I was wondering if anyone else on here is from NE PA? Meet up some time??

Alpha WereFox

Supraholic
Aug 20, 2006
Poconos in PA
It was me that talked to your dad. I have a 87 non turbo. You prolly seen me around with my car. If you want PM me your name/phone # and we could chill if you wanted. I'm pretty good with my knowledge of Supras. This is my 2nd one. I'm only in Sierra View, about 15 mins from your house actually. And if you ever need to know anything about your car I have 2 books on them too.

turbogoo1

Jun 17, 2006
PA
toy fanatic78;1210728 said:
I spend a lot of time out in Clarion and Shippenville during summer.

Really? I am about 20 minutes from there in brookville. No mk3, but a mk1 and mk2. Hit me up some time, we can hang out.

mikes7ke

Dec 26, 2008
Hilltown, PA
I live in Hilltown, but spend most of my time in East Greenville after work. I like the idea of meeting up, but not until spring. The supra is in storage and I'm ashamed to be seen driving my civic. :(

HitmansEVO

Dropper
Nov 19, 2008
Missouri
I'm living in Delaware currently.. but my family is up in Lancaster & Scranton so I make a trip up that way at least once a month. Unfortunately the Supra is out of commision for now.. i'm stuck driving my mitsubishi :(

clawedjird

Dec 6, 2008
Bethlehem, PA
i might be getting a supra that needs tuning to pass emissions because its running too rich...anyone know of a good place to go within my general vicinity-lehigh valley, specifically bethlehem?

Gir Evad

Feb 24, 2009
PA
I'm in the wilks-barre/scranton area and all I've seen is a mkiii and a mkii i myself own 2 mkii