North East Georgia Meet.

metaphysico

Mad Scientist
Jan 2, 2008
Gainesville, Georgia
Atlanta raceway is opening back up in February and we are heading out there to test my wifes car and hopefully mine on March 4th. Hopefully everyone will be done with there winter mods in time to make it and we can see some supras run. Also March 27th is import face off event, we need to get some supra together to show face for that event. I know Kelvin and Chris will be down for the fun who else will be in with us. Diego I figure you will be able to make it too, dont know if you will want to run yours or not. So who is in.

Linchmob87

Jul 27, 2010
Bowersville,GA
I'm there dude, can't wait to try out my car now that the clutch isn't slipping and I now have a 60 trim ct installation going on (finishing up tomorrow) Keep in touch with me man, I'll be there, March 4th. I send some word around.

ae86ma70

Jul 24, 2008
Atlanta
I'd be down to show up for this. Are there more details available?

afterfire6942-
What do you lack finishing on your car?

metaphysico

Mad Scientist
Jan 2, 2008
Gainesville, Georgia
Well got the bearings done in my wifes car last night, wow what fun. Still wont be able to race it though till the bearings seat in. And still have to replace the power steering pump again. If anyone around has one that is in good shape and working I could use one. We are going to try to bring it out just wont be able to run it. We may not take it because the power steering is not working at all but gonna try to drive it anyways.

Btw for those who dont know its $10 to watch $20 to race. Gates open at 6pm and racing starts at 630.

ae86ma70

Jul 24, 2008
Atlanta
I just realized that I don't know where "Atlanta Raceway" is located. Apparently Google doesn't know, either. Is this in Commerce or Hampton or Braselton? Directions?

Linchmob87

Jul 27, 2010
Bowersville,GA
OK the drag strip has been officially rained out, here's the updated plan:
Thought I'd get on here myself and edit the first post. For the people that are en-route to the strip it has been cancelled due to the rain which sadly has stopped now but the track is wet. Anyways we are meeting at the Sonic right there in commerce between 5:30 and 6:15-6:30 ish and we will leave for Athens,GA to have us a good time. We are going to first stop in Athens at the The Varsity to eat then we will ride to the parking deck in downtown Athens to walk to the town, check out our cars....and whatever :) You guys can call me at (706)716-3740 for questions, we still wanna have a good time of fellowship etc. Even my brothers have decided to go with us so you guys can meet the whole "Linchmob" There are hotels in Athens.

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

ae86ma70;1682200 said:
I just realized that I don't know where "Atlanta Raceway" is located. Apparently Google doesn't know, either. Is this in Commerce or Hampton or Braselton? Directions?

It's Atlanta Dragway, just mapquest Commerce,GA. Plans have changed but we still wanna have fun.