Nopi in st louis on 6/3-6/4

Status
Not open for further replies.

supranaut

Rock'n Death with Spikes
Apr 5, 2005
STL
The weather should be in the mid 80's unlike the last few years...Much more enjoyable!!

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
They are having it early this year usually been in july or august, I went last 3 years, I am gonna try to go may take my 90T or my best buds 96 4 runner TRD Supercharged, have to ask him LOL. Hope cory runs he has a nice 91 or 92 500hp or so ran 11.2's all day last time I saw it run. It's really in June huh?

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
Last 3 years I been once it rained other two times it was 90+ and 100% humidity, horrible boost weather outta be faster runs and easier to deal I usually stayed for 4 to 6 hours max after that it got too hot........ fun event though and I am trying to get some people together on real short notice as in tonight!!! LOL jeez

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
Oh we will........ well if not at least we get to see something LOL anything but riced out honda BS, get a life 1.6 or 1.8 litre inline four means you got screwed when ya bought the POS

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
Cool, I won't be running mine on account I gotta drive 120 miles both ways, but it is a white 90 with tint and 5 star rims, will be in the parking lot, I'll be looking for ya bro. I am getting ready to go pick up jesse in about 20 min. :)

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
Hey zurud we saw your car, looked pretty good we didn't talk to ya both times we wnt up you were busy with your fam, cute kids BTW, Your engine had a lot of mods we have and looked good most years they have 4 to 6 mk3's and 2 or 3 that run, None this year running and aside from your there was just the RHD 1JZ-GTE powered Pink azz girl car, that was gaudy took a JDM car, imported it then messed it up, and she ruined the turbo setup, had the stockers running true twin but sucked cuz there was very little HP from either, if I were doing all that work she'd be better off swapping to a single r keeping facotry setup instead of modding it. Good weather though.

MightyAl

Jun 5, 2005
Chesterfield, MO
Wills7MGTE said:
girl ruined a nice JZA70 it was RHD, auto, 1JZ-GTE, JDM tails and digital dash it was obviously imported and she made it into the freaking barbie mobile, ughhhhhhhhhhhh

Obviously you dont know a thing about this car. You should really keep your ignorance to yourself. This is not an imported car. It was converted from LHD to RHD. Those crappy turbos you are talking about is a twin greddy td-05 kit. It was originally an 89 5spd 7m. I hate idiots that spout off about crap they dont know a thing about.

supranaut

Rock'n Death with Spikes
Apr 5, 2005
STL
MightyAl said:
Obviously you dont know a thing about this car. You should really keep your ignorance to yourself. This is not an imported car. It was converted from LHD to RHD. Those crappy turbos you are talking about is a twin greddy td-05 kit. It was originally an 89 5spd 7m. I hate idiots that spout off about crap they dont know a thing about.

Heh...my wife wanted it in purple! It was clean, I'm just not a fan of pepto bismal pink!:biglaugh:

jmcboost

Mar 31, 2005
Missouri
Does the owner of the car deliver mail? :naughty: Why would you want to spend money or time to convert to a RHD? Just curious. BTW, what kind of power is it puting down?

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
In my defense, if you spend all that time, effort and money to make it look JDM then get made when someone thinks it is, you have issues, and the twins you have on the car, look almost exactly like ct12's, and I have seen that setup using ct12's so it made sense. end of story I am SORRY let it GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MightyAl

Jun 5, 2005
Chesterfield, MO
Wills7MGTE said:
In my defense, if you spend all that time, effort and money to make it look JDM then get made when someone thinks it is, you have issues, and the twins you have on the car, look almost exactly like ct12's, and I have seen that setup using ct12's so it made sense. end of story I am SORRY let it GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
p254911_1.jpg

p254911_2.jpg

How exactly do those look like ct12's again? I seriously doubt anyone has gone through the trouble of mounting ct12's that way. Nice try to defend yourself. Always nice to know that no matter how much work someone puts into customizing their car to suit their taste there will always be some no knowledge joker with a stock car ready to flame. Two thumbs way, way up

MightyAl

Jun 5, 2005
Chesterfield, MO
Wills7MGTE said:
Oh, and that is not my car, but I know the woman who owns it quite well. Since the car is so underpowered,and makes no h.p., why don't you drive your badass ride to stl, and race it for some money. Should be a easy victory for you since you have more ability.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
Dude like it or not there are more than just yu with 1jz, and yes I have seen ct12's setup that way, I MADE A F#@KING MISTAKE GET OVER IT. My car isn't stock sorry I didn't get a ton of money thrown my way, god forbid some of us pay for college, repairs, insulin, needles, etc. If you hate me so much come down here and beat my azz, I could care less anymore, I'm sick of ego driven elitest with money trying to put down and make everyone else feel like crap, you are worse than most MK4 owners I have ran across, some mk4 guys are cool but most act a lot like you have towards me, Your twice my age and yet you act like a teenager.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
Drive down here if ya wanna race, I'll even sit at the line no sense boosting and using fuel when its obvious your gonna beat me, YOU SPENT ENOUGH FOR GOD SAKEs, I'll give ya my cell call me when ya get here and you can whip my azz in front of everyone then be like hey wow I beat a 7MGTE Auto at 10psi with a built 1jz, WOW YOUR COOL

Status
Not open for further replies.