nOOb from New York

turbo87mk3

Mar 6, 2010
holley
i seen something about this ... turbo87mk3/rob or something i dont want to upset anyone..
well now im rob, i live in upstate new york around rochester. i bought by supra before the winter solstice. i bought it with some body damage but a JDM 7m-gte with 67k miles on it. the body only has 90,xxx miles. its got a k&n intake adapter and filter, a HKS 3" downpipe and a cherry bomb cat back 2.5" cat back. The owner before me claims it was tuned to put out 12 lbs of boost. and there is an after market boost gauge stuffed into the center counsel. i didnt really look when i first drove her to verify that it was pushing 12. but thats because i was about to crap myself from the joy of driving a supra. they have always been my dream car. well now, i really dont know what else to put here. oh its got a 5 speed tranny to. i have a car domain page if you guys want to see pictures. heres a link http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3811703 i also have links on there to my youtube page if you guys want to hear it running.

rob

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
Shoulda picked up drugs, would have been cheaper.

Welcome to the ownership of toyota's flagship car. Now open the door, and insert cash.:biglaugh:

turbo87mk3

Mar 6, 2010
holley
foreverpsycotic;1527051 said:
Shoulda picked up drugs, would have been cheaper.

Welcome to the ownership of toyota's flagship car. Now open the door, and insert cash.:biglaugh:

well unfortunetly, im a clean person, no alcahol, no drugs. as for inserting cash.. yea, 50 bucks to fill a tank on premium fuel, on top of a crap load of things to be fixed. but i think it will all be worth the blood mixed with oil. :)