non supra ride for sale!!!

trdmk3supra

LVNBSTLFE
Mar 31, 2005
Summerville, South Carolina
Yo yall I am selling my 1988 chrysler conquest tsi for 3000 obo it is yellow with black leathr interior and has 139,000 miles on strong running motor. It needs a new clutch. I am selling to fund my supra project. Let your friends no and what not. i can be reached @(609)723-2797 in the evenings after 4 o'clock. Thanks and ask for Rafael.

Attachments

• MVC-004F.JPG
    MVC-004F.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 27
  • MVC-005F.JPG
    MVC-005F.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 23
  • MVC-006F.JPG
    MVC-006F.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 14
  • MVC-007F.JPG
    MVC-007F.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 18
  • MVC-008F.JPG
    MVC-008F.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 18

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
GL with the sale! anybody ever see that movie about the cannonballers, and the crazy japanese guy had one of those that could fly and had all kinds of crazy computer stuff in there?

yeah, free bump!

Brewster

So it goes.
Apr 15, 2005
Morgantown, WV
lagged said:
GL with the sale! anybody ever see that movie about the cannonballers, and the crazy japanese guy had one of those that could fly and had all kinds of crazy computer stuff in there?

yeah, free bump!

I believe that crazy Japanese guy was Jackie Chan!

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
Yes, that was Cannonball Run 2. Jackie Chan WAS the "co-pilot" to that crazy contraption. It was able to hover, had a police detector, boat controls [was able to act as a submarine and had a periscope], he could play Pac-Man on a monitor inside, and the thing had a damn afterburner.
Oh.. and the engine sounded like an aircraft engine - had that spooling sound like a big turbo.

I love that movie - picked it up for like $10.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
so thats what that thing is, i see a white one on my way to work all the time and just look at it in my mirror wondering wtf it is. for like a year i've been like is it some sort of modified mkII, or a nissan, no wait ,, uhhhhh wtf is that.

thanks for clearing the haze man and g/l selling that, from what i can see there isnt much of a demand for those so g/l gettin 3k

trdmk3supra

LVNBSTLFE
Mar 31, 2005
Thats right these cars are pretty quick and there is a demand for them I know I could get even more money parting the car out but would rather sell.
These cars com turbo charged, w/intercooler, oil cooler, and catch tank. They are a 2.6 liter inline 4 with single overhead cam and throttle body injection, but there are componies that have made a multiport front facing intake manifold for these cars. These caars were only made up to 1989 and came in many different colors and they are white, red, sonic blue, silver, black, yellow, and maroon. They are fun to drive but don't have many options out there. They all also come with a posi rear end differential. :evil2:

trdmk3supra

LVNBSTLFE
Mar 31, 2005
Yo wuz up fellow supra lovers well i have good news. I found a guy in Maryland who is going to buy the conquest in the pics for 1500 delivered. Now I can go out and get my front clip and finally do my 1jzgte swap. holla :icon_razz