no spark no codes no start

jetjock

creepy-ass cracka
Jul 11, 2005
Redacted per Title 18 USC Section 798
Probably want to fix that first. No spark (assuming there really is no spark) is sorta moot if it doesn't turn over. Course, you could always yank the CPS and spin it by hand. You wouldn't be the first to use that technique while chasing a no-spark situation. Me, I'd just troubleshoot it properly...

chrisisg77

Jun 19, 2012
los angeles
I think i have found my answer hopefully this fixes it who woulda known lucky that i remembered i bought the harness off a guy who had it in his auto . To complete the starting circuit, i would need to close the circuit right ? But would this cause no spark? Which plug is it though? Lol

89niner

Jul 3, 2011
warshingtonia
chrisisg77;1873902 said:
I think i have found my answer hopefully this fixes it who woulda known lucky that i remembered i bought the harness off a guy who had it in his auto . To complete the starting circuit, i would need to close the circuit right ? But would this cause no spark? Which plug is it though? Lol

And how do you know your not getting spark?

chrisisg77

Jun 19, 2012
los angeles
Screw driver in ignition wires and just ground it ? Nvm if it was the neutral start switch it wouldnt crank haha i went to go check and it wasnt even there :(

chrisisg77

Jun 19, 2012
los angeles
Haha shut up you dont even know what it was!! Ill just make it easier on you and tell you (;
Before it would crank strong and remember when i told you it felt like starting? Well guess what i did i went back measured everything and ended up at coils and then i was spinning the cps to make sure it worked i could hear the iac and injectors and i decided hey you know what i know it doesnt have spark but let me look over it again i went through the first four and when i got to the fifth one guess what i shocked myself lol and i was like what?!?!? 5 and 6 does have spark thats why it felt like starting only one coil two wires were firing and im sure thats not enough to start a car.i never went past the first four wires at coil packs hahah i just assumed the last two werent going to have spark . Im waiting on this guy to go pick up the new coils!