No Spark(HELP)

LoveMySupra

Aug 3, 2008
Socal - USA
My name is Joe I made an account(Got7mgte) but it wont allow me to post yet so im using my buddy's .I just got my 88 supra turbo in oct. the car was running like crap the dude wasn't even driving it.I did an oil change(its an auto by the way) the car would accell in 1st then jump through 2nd to 3rd.The pcm was showing codes for the tps so i tried to set but it would only line up three out of four. Bought a new tps ,it fixed the prob with the trans and the pcm no longer has codes.so i drive the car to work happy its running good when i went to leave ,the car would not start. Kept trying finely started so i drove it home ,popped the hood and two if the wires were totally disconnected/broke right at the connector to the cps.So me and my buddy went to pick a part and got a good connector witch we spliced on two the old ones after I made a diagram.the car would not start ,checked checked and double checked tsrm. then i checked the spark ,?, there wasn't any .After it wouldn't start we used the color diagram off of cygnus ,would it cause problems switching the wires on accident? Can anyone post an up close pic of the wire colors on each side of the connector.:nono: Dose any body have any ideas ,I do not know what could have happened:icon_evil

tsparks01

Jun 6, 2008
queens new york
LoveMySupra;1236247 said:
My name is Joe I made an account(Got7mgte) but it wont allow me to post yet so im using my buddy's .I just got my 88 supra turbo in oct. the car was running like crap the dude wasn't even driving it.I did an oil change(its an auto by the way) the car would accell in 1st then jump through 2nd to 3rd.The pcm was showing codes for the tps so i tried to set but it would only line up three out of four. Bought a new tps ,it fixed the prob with the trans and the pcm no longer has codes.so i drive the car to work happy its running good when i went to leave ,the car would not start. Kept trying finely started so i drove it home ,popped the hood and two if the wires were totally disconnected/broke right at the connector to the cps.So me and my buddy went to pick a part and got a good connector witch we spliced on two the old ones after I made a diagram.the car would not start ,checked checked and double checked tsrm. then i checked the spark ,?, there wasn't any .After it wouldn't start we used the color diagram off of cygnus ,would it cause problems switching the wires on accident? Can anyone post an up close pic of the wire colors on each side of the connector.:nono: Dose any body have any ideas ,I do not know what could have happened:icon_evil

all the colors should match and as for the spark issue, chk the inside fuse panel by the drivers feet, these a ignition fuse that probably poped.