No power locks, seats, or windows.

steven89

Jul 8, 2006
Houston, TX
Ok so last night, I was driving and I figured out my power locks, seats, or windows dont work anymore. Anyone have any idea why? Ive checked all my fuses and still no power.

Thanks in advance!

steven89

Jul 8, 2006
Houston, TX
Ok that was it, but it keeps tripping. :/ Must mean I have a short somewhere. Yay! bah, I think it may just be wet. My targa seals leak and we had HORRIBLE rain yesterday, all along my A pillar pod was wet. What do you think? Whats the possibility of water making it to the wiring that has to do with it [power windows, locks, seats]

Thanks again!

plaaya69

87T Supra
Nov 18, 2006
Lake County, IL
I had a sunroof that leaked before and I know water would run inside the pillar down to where the electrical is on the driverside but I would say let is dry or use a blow dryer(with no heat).

Have you checked that area for water?

steven89

Jul 8, 2006
Houston, TX
plaaya69 said:
I had a sunroof that leaked before and I know water would run inside the pillar down to where the electrical is on the driverside but I would say let is dry or use a blow dryer(with no heat).

Have you checked that area for water?

Yeah I checked, its a lil damp. Ill just wait until it dries out and check it out, dont really wanna go looking for a short. That would suck hah.