SSRACING

Mar 13, 2008
NEW YORK
Hey fellow supra dudes I joined because being a supra owner for a few years their are still things I don't know and need questions to be answered so look thru the forums for help. I've owned toyotas for long time now this is my second supra 90 white targa turbo I'm actually starting all over again ( and again)I had a white 88 cressida with a full 7mgte drivetrain engine/trans/lsd everything was going fine till nov. 07 I hit black ice and flipped it on the highway the only stuff salvagable was the drivetrain again. When I say again this setup was from an 87 supra that I had that was totalled from some idiot driver in a cargo van. I picked up the 90 last year 5/08 from california mint no rust and garaged I'm almost ready to put my race motor in it just takes time I had so much invested in the last car and its all gone. All that time and effort just gone to start all over again seems so hard. I'll go into the pic archives and post them up soon I'll be back better than ever hopefully this summer.

2quickk

Jun 22, 2009
Prosser
www.myspace.com
Welcome to SM! Good luck on your build and hopefully nothing happens to this mk3, i just knocked on my wall i swear...:biglaugh: im curious to see what ur car looks like! Im also new to SM and trust me you will learn A LOT, i've learned a lot more than i did before in a short period of tiempo n im sure you will too have answers to your questions. What does your race motor consist of btw, engine tranny ect.?

Last edited:

SSRACING

Mar 13, 2008
NEW YORK
I have a video of the cressida I had on streetfire.net just click on video enter cressida it's a white car by SSRACING my brother in-law took it there was alot more after that scene where I came back with the car doing the same kind of burn out then stopped at the stop sign did a 360 and continued the burnout going into my drive way doing some type of ken block stunt with subie wrx I get out the car expecting he was taping the whole time the idiot stopped recording and was watching instead. I get out the car like that was gonna look hot on tape to find out he didn't tape any of it he's like sorry why don't u do it again I was like are crazy not 5 minutes later the cops were patroling the area imagine I would've tried that again anyway I thought I'd get chance later that's not going to happen

SSRACING

Mar 13, 2008
NEW YORK
I guess I can call it a race block thats what I built it for it's a blueprinted & balanced block overbored to 3.2L ,Crower rods, stock crank balanced,Venoila pistons, ARP everything, mild port & polished head stock cams all new valvetrain upraded springs, HKS gasket, HKS exhaust manifold,HKS blowoff valve, HKS DLI, NGK wires, Denso plugs, Greddy 720's, Tial 44mm, CT-26 To4e 60-1 clipped with a T4 exhasut housing (soon to be pt67 gtq can't wait), 3" all the way out, custom intercooler good for about 700hp ish, 2 1/2" intercooler piping, AEM EMS, Aeromotive f/regulator and filter, TTurb fuel pump, Aeroquipe lines as needed, Earls engine oil cooler and filter relocator, tranny has Aasco flywheel, Act clutch and Arp hardware, I think that's most of it (Waiting for FFIM) I'm sure theirs a few more pieces I forgot but thats most of it I might have an engine shot from a supra meet when the motor first went in I'll see id can dig it up I'll be back soon thanks guys

SSRACING

Mar 13, 2008
NEW YORK
2quickk;1357737 said:
Welcome to SM! Good luck on your build and hopefully nothing happens to this mk3, i just knocked on my wall i swear...:biglaugh: im curious to see what ur car looks like! Im also new to SM and trust me you will learn A LOT, i've learned a lot more than i did before in a short period of tiempo n im sure you will too have answers to your questions. What does your race motor consist of btw, engine tranny ect.?

I have a video of the cressida I had on streetfire.net just click on video enter cressida it's a white car by SSRACING my brother in-law took it there was alot more after that scene where I came back with the car doing the same kind of burn out then stopped at the stop sign did a 360 and continued the burnout going into my drive way doing some type of ken block stunt with subie wrx I get out the car expecting he was taping the whole time the idiot stopped recording and was watching instead. I get out the car like that was gonna look hot on tape to find out he didn't tape any of it he's like sorry why don't u do it again I was like are crazy not 5 minutes later the cops were patroling the area imagine I would've tried that again anyway I thought I'd get chance later that's not going to happen