Newbie from vegas!!!

obdriver6

Mar 2, 2011
las Vegas
Well as the tittle says I'm a newbie from Las Vegas. Right now we own 2 supras but we had three before (there's a long story on how we got 2 of them and made 1). Since I have my own car, which I love, these two are consider my dad's but I've driven them more than him. We got into supra about 3 yrs ago after deciding to get a cheap sports car, in the end it came down to a 300zx or supra (now you know who won Supra!!!). Right now I'm it the process of fixing a BHG (another long story). We do plan on fixing up the black one (since it's the most complete).

This is one of them, not the prettiest but it's ours

and this is how it sit right know :wtc:

This one has the BHG. Plan on fixing it very soon

obdriver6

Mar 2, 2011
las Vegas
Supra NA-T;1719093 said:
Get that BHG fixed and enjoy her. Any plans for the cars?
I will, as soon as we paint the bumper we'll sell it (too many cars). As for the black one my dad wants to paint it and later wants around 400whp (which I know will be fun :naughty:)
hvyman;1719124 said:
WElcome. Not a lot of mk3 out in vegas.
You're right, once in while we see one but they're very rare.

honeydew

Supra Freebaser
May 10, 2007
Toronto, Ontario
BHG is not a long story. It's a BHG. That's only 3 words silly. I'm right in there with you as are all of us with a 7M.

You are just like me! I wanted a 300ZX Z32 before the Supra also, UNTIL I learned about the tight engine compartment with the V config. and the rear end steering or the HICAS. F that. Nice car anyway though.

Great pics. You should take these and any thing else you have and post it in "Member Rides" as not a whole lot of traffic might come through here, and those are great pics. I'm sure you have more.

obdriver6

Mar 2, 2011
las Vegas
yoanthonyyyy;1719422 said:
welcome! what wheels were on the black car when it was in the garage?
They're 17" mht magg rims, my dad got them for free when my brother in-law didn't want them but two tires had really bad camber wear........ oh by the way this is how it sits right now.
honeydew;1719434 said:
BHG is not a long story. It's a BHG. That's only 3 words silly. I'm right in there with you as are all of us with a 7M.

You are just like me! I wanted a 300ZX Z32 before the Supra also, UNTIL I learned about the tight engine compartment with the V config. and the rear end steering or the HICAS. F that. Nice car anyway though.

Great pics. You should take these and any thing else you have and post it in "Member Rides" as not a whole lot of traffic might come through here, and those are great pics. I'm sure you have more.
I guess you're right hahahaha. We also didn't want to mess with the 300zx's cramped engine comp. and also it doesn't have back seats unless it's the 2+2. On the picture's I'll see if I can find more.

Noob question: can I reuse the stock head bolts or do I HAVE TO buy ARP bolts? I'm a bit short on money.