New Zealand trip

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
Hey guys. first off sorry Ian if this is the wrong area for this but i spent about 10 min looking for the right area and it was here or off topic but i figure here was more appropriate.

I'm Heading down to New Zealand in the new day or two here and wanted to know if theres any thing i MUST see while I'm there. i have about 3 weeks there and looking forward to it Ill prob have a chance to check this thread once or twice more before I fly out there.

Anyways guys have a good one and looking forward to enjoying your beautiful country

FIL

Jul 17, 2007
Thornlie
blog.highoctanephotos.com
Lots and lots of sheep....

But seriously, I've only spent a couple of hours out and about in NZ... And found the place to be well worth the effort....

Get a hire car and go for a drive out of Auckland, we didn't get to, as we didn't have the time, but even staying within Auckland you can see some of the rolling green country side... Apparently the Sky Tower in Auckland is worth a look, we didn't go there as it was rather foggy the day we were there, and we had alternative plans that took up most of the day anyway...

Bear in mind, if you're going to be going from the North Island to the South Island, there are restrictions on doing so with a rental car, so check with the rental agency before booking.

My parents recently spent a few days over there and spent a night on one of the smaller islands, from what I understand, it was just them, a little hut and a beautiful green island... Of course, that doesn't suit everyone, but if it sounds good to you, I know the tour operators advertise quite heavily at the airport...

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
yeah spent two days in auckland got shitface :p since then iv just been driving around looking at all the diffrent places. currently in rotorua BEAUTIFUL absolutly stunning