New yoda Tech here!!!

FlawLessHOVA

May 9, 2011
MA
HI, Im a Toyota Tech in the Greater Boston area that just came across a deal.
I just recently bought a 88 Supra 7mgte (210k) 5 spd from my job as a trade in.
Completely stock!!!!!!!!

p1710741_1.jpg

p1710741_2.jpg

p1710741_3.jpg

p1710741_4.jpg

p1710741_5.jpg

Not bad for $1,100

Car honestly needs nothing major except for an inner tie rod a few seals, and has propeller shaft vibration . ( Guessing u joint or center bearing ) HG looks like its been done. Hopefully a few times already but is in the plans for the very very near future. Also a timing belt water pump.

Plans for it is some what in the near future (At least for cosmetics) Im still against the fence on a complete rebuild or a 2jz swap. Im still pricing out parts for a rebuild, but well I guess I'll also rummage through the forums to see whats necessary for a 2jz swap.

honeydew

Supra Freebaser
May 10, 2007
Toronto, Ontario
Clean looking car. Boston and no rust on the quarters showing through is a small miracle. What is that yellow wiring hanging along the firewall?

FlawLessHOVA

May 9, 2011
MA
The previous owner had subs in the back. One of the wires actually go to the hatch but the others are a mystery for now!!!!
Im also not that sure if the car is originally from the north east, because they didnt have the original title.

FlawLessHOVA

May 9, 2011
MA
honeydew;1711178 said:
So do you have a super thick Boston accent or what? Hey maybe it's hot? That would be fun. I'm JK.

Haha...no I don't have a Boston accent....At least to an extent. lol

Yea I know its going to be tough to just deal with the whole car in general,but I at least have good resources!