New turbo leak problems

bovvinsuprahiro

Jul 12, 2008
Lincoln, ne
So just got my new 57 trim CT26 bolted up and got eavything put back on and started up fine. I let it run to get the bad gas out of it and the built up oil in the intake. Drove it for a bit didnt get on it till i was almost back home and it didnt bog out but as i pull in to the drive it was kicking out alot of smoke and i was leaking oil and a little coolant. I found the oil leak... it was that damn bolt closest to the block on the bottom of the turbo where the oil line runs to. But what might be leaking the coolant. I check the engines oil and it is not Milky like I am told happens with BHGs. It is running so that is good and just got my new wheels on it...WOW looks like a new car. Anywho that is my issue the leaks can someone help me troubleshoot.

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
Coolant pressure rad. test and leak down test....you might be able to do them both from the coolant pressure test. If you see the needle dropping on the coolant pressure gauge and your not seeing coolant on the ground, that means its going somewhere else. Check your oil after that. Just a thought. Good luck