New to this forum!!

Timeless6270

Jun 27, 2011
Lost Causes, NM
MY name is Tony. I have a white 86.5 turbo 5-speed. Looks stock for the most part, but far from it. 550cc RC injectors, Spearco FMIC, custom 3" turbo back exhaust with a QTP electric cut out, Blitz NUR spec II exhaust, XS Engineering tubular exhaust manifold, custom upper and lower charge piping, stage 3-6 puck RPS clutch, GM MAF sensor translator, HKS 3000 pipe, FAL dual fans, Fluidyne aluminum radiator, Secondary oil cooler, Turbo smart BOV, short throw shifter with all new OEM bushings, MOMO shift knob and 330mm steering wheel. I didn't list the turbo because I blew up my last one. I am going to be getting a Turbonetics Hurricane 66mm as soon as I can. The wastegate that I am going to be running is a Turbo smart pro 40. Other mods to come, Just not sure what they will be yet. I'll post up pick as soon as i can

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

p1728975_1.jpg

This the only pic I have for now. I'll post more as I get them

tsrikan

Aug 25, 2010
Texas
What's Up Tony. Nice looking Supra. I'm not to far from you I'm in Hell Paso. I'm just starting to build my first 88 Turbo. You have a nice list of mods. I have met alot of other MK3 and MKIV owners locally and were trying to get a small meet and greet together. Once I get more info I will shoot you an invite.

Timeless6270

Jun 27, 2011
Lost Causes, NM
Thanks man. My car is down right now. Like I said, killed the turbo last year. I'm hoping to have it back on the road by the end of the year. I would still like to come check out all the cars though. I'll even see if I can get the other guys From Cruces to come down also.

Timeless6270

Jun 27, 2011
Lost Causes, NM
I forgot to post what I am running for suspension. Eibach prop drop kit and Tokico Illumina II. As for tires. Fronts will be Kumhos more than likely. The rears are Nitto 555R drag radials in a 245/16. I like the way they hook up for the most part.