New to this forum but not the supra world

clutch

Jan 13, 2011
Bettingen, Germany
Thought I should drop in a explain a little about myself. I am a jet engine mechanic in the USAF, and currently I am stationed in the UK. Right now I own 3 Markiii Supras. My first one is a 90 turbo with a 5 speed, then I got my other 90 that is a turbo but has an automatic, then I got my JDM that is a 86 na automatic. My turbo 5 speed wont pass the inspections over here to be considered road worthy so the motor and transmission came out of it to go into the JDM one. Was really happy when I seen that the transmission was a R154. That just made my day. I am planning on bringing the other 2 back with me to the states when they send me back home and the one that I pulled the motor out of is going to be cut in half and the back part is going to be turned into a grill. Will be putting up pictures as the process moves along which wont be moving to fast because I am getting ready to head off to the desert for a while. With all this said and being done will be keeping in touch on the forum and hope to meet up with some of you some time .

http://s995.photobucket.com/albums/af76/clutchandjo/

Last edited: