new to the supras Louisville KY

bluemk3supra

Feb 12, 2009
louisville
Hi all just got a 87 supra na. there is no rust bents needs new paint job but it runs drive and i payed 1000 cash. and the week end i bought it i took it to columbis OH and back with kno problems. But i dont really kno to much about these cars so if anyone has any tip just let me kno cuz i could use all of them i can get. pix will be up soon.

*james*

Dec 24, 2008
dmi
welcome!! i would do a tune up it may have been a while since the last. check for a bad head gasket those are usually bad if they havent been changed before, and go for a metal head gasked with arp head studs. are you planning to mod it?

bluemk3supra

Feb 12, 2009
louisville
ya i have plans to do the m-get with thr r154 tranys but i got a buddy that might be able to get a 2jzgte but i just want to have a good daily driver tell then. ya i have plans to change the head gasket timing belt water pump and valve cover gaskets.

supraguru05

Offical SM Expert: Suspension & Vehicle Dynamic
SM Expert
Dec 16, 2005
louisville ky
another one in Louisville man these supras are like hondas lol. seriously if you need parts in Louisville hit me up i have tons.

bluemk3supra

Feb 12, 2009
louisville
supraguru05;1258332 said:
another one in Louisville man these supras are like hondas lol. seriously if you need parts in Louisville hit me up i have tons.

thanks and i hope we never get like hondas lol but there is one part i need its the power steering cap and i live in jeffersonville IN so i say louisville lol