New to the site from Slidell, Louisiana

91whitepack

May 23, 2012
slidell, louisiana
Hi Guys and gals, My name is Tristen. Ive been owning my mk3 supra for almost six years now. Its a 1991 toyota supra turbo (7m powered). It is a white package and has the sunroof that was only availible on the later years. Not knowing anything about Supras at first i naturally screwed it up right off the bat. First was the BHG six months after i purchased it. had a rebuilt motor installed by a mechanic that screwed me over nicely. I paid for new gaskets, they never made it on the car. The valve covers were leaking out of the back, running down into my bellhousing. Before ya know it, burnt clutch and rod knock. So the car sat for a couple of years until i decided to put a jdm motor in it myself. It held up really well with a slight retorque of the head bolts i got two years out of it and saved for the mods that i am doing now. As of now i have it torn down, head is cleaned up and ready to go back on. I have a full gasket and coolent hose set from toyota, ARP head bolts, 550cc injectors, lexus mass air flow, driftmotion intercooler and piping kit, real hks BOV, denso mk4 fuel pump, coolent temp gauge, innovate wideband, and last but not least an greddy e-manage blue with greddy e-01 boost controller.

Mods already done:

Full 3 inch exhaust (wide open at the moment)
manual boost controller
cone style air filter
fidenza flywheel
lowering springs

I will probably be looking for help with this e-manage as ive never used a fuel computer. I will try to get a few picture up of the car when i get a chance.

Jarvis

May 14, 2012
Baton Rouge, LA
Welcome to SM. I just got on here myself - from Baton Rouge. Your white package looks sharp. I just bought an '89 white package back in January myself.

91whitepack

May 23, 2012
slidell, louisiana
Jarvis;1843336 said:
Welcome to SM. I just got on here myself - from Baton Rouge. Your white package looks sharp. I just bought an '89 white package back in January myself.
Sweet. i used to commute from slidell to Baton Rouge everyday.

91whitepack

May 23, 2012
slidell, louisiana
estrellainc;1843319 said:
Welcome to the mania.

Lets link up...
I stay near slidell in a small town called kiln.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2
Awesome, your not far at all. i bought mine from diamondhead,ms six years ago. When its back together we should get together and cruise the coast or something.