new to the site and toyota...

CampbellsChunkySoupra

best be eating your soup!
Jan 28, 2007
Norwalk, IA
www.dragsource.net
i drive an s13 240sx coupe [for sale/trade] and live in norwalk, iowa, which is basically a suburb of des moines. iowa sucks and its lame as hell and there aint shit for cars!

well, ive posted a few times but am definably not a newb when it comes to forums. im part of local and national forums and basically just an overall enthusiest. im currently looking for a m.iii supra turbo/targa [preferably in the midwest]. ive been looking for one for over 9 months now and its starting to tick me off ;) so i finally decided to join up on here and supraforums.com and im actually finding some stuff. so maybe ill get to know u guys n gals some more. thanks for reading and hopefully ill get into the toyota scene!

-Tyler

CampbellsChunkySoupra

best be eating your soup!
Jan 28, 2007
Norwalk, IA
www.dragsource.net
thanks! im still doing alot of the research phase of things at the moment liek the differences between 87-88 vs the 89-92 and all the little minor things to look for when hopefully purchasing a stock supra. cant WAIT to get behind the steering wheel! hot damn do i hope to have a turbo/targa by the time spring rolls around.