new to the forums and to supras

93tlntsi

Sep 11, 2011
prescott
well les start with sup? yo? , just kidding just kidding, my names robert im 21 and got alot to learn about supras as i just recently pick up a 88 turbo shell. so far ive gotten the motor in transmission in(w58 because im a broke bastard) she runs but cant drive her as i still am in need of a drive shaft :: angry :: well im going to be trying to figure out how to post up some pics of it encase anyone wants to entertain therm self with my woopdy lol

93tlntsi

Sep 11, 2011
prescott
As of right now I will be sticking with the 7m I just traded my spare block for a drive shaft so now its down to an inter cooler then I can see how well she runs. so far she's got arp head studs and hks 2mm HG exedy stage 2 clutch arp rod and main bolts LSD and 2j maf with the 7m sensor in it. still haven't made it to a computer to get pic up tho

93tlntsi

Sep 11, 2011
prescott
Oh I do haha so far I've only had the car for 3 months if that and she runs just have to spend a lot of time buttoning her up so she's a good car. Any one have advise to what I can do to her to make it a bit better on the road for starters?

92ma71

Jun 13, 2011
Fairbanks, AK
Here is great advice people often say on this forum.

Do not mod until all regular items are fixed and everything is up to par. Change ALL fluids, fix all leaks, etc. That will be a good way for road ready to begin with.

93tlntsi

Sep 11, 2011
prescott
oh i just boght those mods cuz they were cheap and easy plus when i bought her she was just shell no motor or trans or seats or pretty much anything but shes coming together decently for now and thats all i really care about well beside that she runs haha