new to the forum, hi all

mark3

Aug 12, 2007
essex
www.mobilemechanic.org
hi guys, im new here, been the owner of a 88 mk3 supra turbo since aprill, currently running with 1bar boost on a smokey CT26, 2.5 inch single box exhaust and induction kit, first turbo blew up 3 months ago, did sound like a shovel scraping on the floor when spooling up anyway.
still hi all..........
have a look if you want, look away if you dont want (cover your eyes if your a child)
p716800_1.jpg

p716800_2.jpg

AaronsSupraMKIII

Supramania Contributor
Jul 27, 2007
Athens, AL
Hmmm Intresting paintjob. Nice looking car. I need a louvered thing over my turbo like that. Welcome to the forum. I am new also, but love it.

If you were on brand new blacktop it would look like the car sank into it with the black bottom and wheels. LOL

What is sitting on the top of it? Your car got a headache and need an Icepack? HE HE

Last edited:

mark3

Aug 12, 2007
essex
www.mobilemechanic.org
AaronsSupraMKIII said:
Hmmm Intresting paintjob. Nice looking car. I need a louvered thing over my turbo like that. Welcome to the forum. I am new also, but love it.

If you were on brand new blacktop it would look like the car sank into it with the black bottom and wheels. LOL

What is sitting on the top of it? Your car got a headache and need an Icepack? HE HE

its a shim kit in brown bag, forgot to remove it prior to photos.

did the bonnet vent myself, no matter how carefully you mark up and measure drilling the first holes through a perfectly good bonnet is always worrying!!

AaronsSupraMKIII

Supramania Contributor
Jul 27, 2007
Athens, AL
mark3 said:
its a shim kit in brown bag, forgot to remove it prior to photos.

did the bonnet vent myself, no matter how carefully you mark up and measure drilling the first holes through a perfectly good bonnet is always worrying!!

Yeah drilling through any body panel is scary. It looks nice though. I bet that reduces the heat factor alot under your hood....er...bonnet. :)