Victoria
Its a 1989 n/a targa supra
bought it about 4 months ago and have enjoyed it alot
pretty much stock except:
-CAI
-Magnaflow Muffler
-3 piece Turbo Spoiler

Has a brand new clutch (3 days old)
And i recently just bought Intrax Lowering Springs and KYB G2 gas shocks..but havent put them on yet. I plan on painting body trim/spoiler white this spring and a possible jz swap in the summer.
PS i need some rims

p1260382_1.jpg

p1260382_2.jpg

Last edited:

ERA

Jul 31, 2006
any way the wind blows
IIRC, KYB shocks are stock replacement shocks and lowering your car on them would be a mess. (I'm not one to talk, I'm dropped on H&Rs on these lol)

G'luck with your Supra.

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
That's a nice clean looking car you got there. Why don't you just build the 7M? It'll save you some $ and you'll have yourself one of hell of a beast. Just a suggestion. :icon_bigg

Welcome to SM.

phillyd

Supramania Contributor
Oct 15, 2008
Auburn, AL
Good looking car, painting the trim should really clean it up! I'd love to see a pic once they are painted and you get it lowered.

wes-harrison

Feb 16, 2009
Victoria
ERA;1260499 said:
IIRC, KYB shocks are stock replacement shocks and lowering your car on them would be a mess. (I'm not one to talk, I'm dropped on H&Rs on these lol)

G'luck with your Supra.
yea..the springs actually came with munroe sumthing or others on them so il prob just take the stock replacement struts back to the autoparts store...thanks for all the comments:D

wes-harrison

Feb 16, 2009
Victoria
p1342106_1.jpg

new rims finally!..........nice to finally have some money kickin around...my soundsystem took a pretty fat dent out in teh winter but now comes the mods:).....havent update the thread lately but i recently bought a complete turbo swap and a shitload of spare parts...put in 87 turbo doorpanels that have teh leather instead of the fabricy stuff...swapped in an 87 seat cuz mine was haggard...next to come is new struts and il put my lowering springs in