new to supramania

2543arvin

Moving to Japan!!!
Nov 30, 2006
Jacksonville, NC
hi, my name is brandon and i live in NC and im in the marine corps. i have an 89 5spd n/a that is getting the gte swap done. i wish i could show some pics but the shop has had my car for about 8 months because they cant find a stupid wiring harness.:3d_frown: i just got back from iraq and was hoping to find my car waiting on me but that wasnt the case.
anyways, ive only had my supra for a couple of years now and im still learning, so any advice or useful info is greatly appreciated. thanks

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Welcome to SM. Hopefully Kwnate can hook you up with a wiring harness so you can get it back out on the road.................lol

2543arvin

Moving to Japan!!!
Nov 30, 2006
Jacksonville, NC
kwnate said:
Welcome! 8 months is a long time :( I have a wiring harness :icon_bigg
is it specifically for the 89T 5spd? dont mean to bother but so many people have fell through for me after ive already got my hopes up.

2543arvin

Moving to Japan!!!
Nov 30, 2006
Jacksonville, NC
suprahero said:
Welcome to SM. Hopefully Kwnate can hook you up with a wiring harness so you can get it back out on the road.................lol

hopefully....ive been driving my wife's tiburon and its killing me!

2543arvin

Moving to Japan!!!
Nov 30, 2006
Jacksonville, NC
honestabe said:
Welcome brother. I'm stationed at Camp Pendleton. Good luck with your Supra and I hope that it's back on the road very soon.

thanks...me too. since we just got back from iraq everybody has been buying all of the new cars and i wanna show em what the mk3 will do.:evil2:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Thats alots of pm's to one Kwnate....lol

I hope Nate can help if he cant post up what your looking for in the wanted section. Everytime I have done it I have had the part I needed in about 20 min. Harnesses are not that uncomon auto or manual!!! Good luck with the car and enjoy your stay here....:icon_bigg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
^^^^^I won't be able to sleep tonight after having seen your avatar supraman. I may never sleep again....................:wtf: