New to Supramania

supramark388

Jul 2, 2009
greer
Hey Guys..... It has been a really really long time since I had the chance to post an introduction of myself to the supra community. I just want to take the time now to say thanks for posting some really good info about the mk3 supra!! But anyways, Im 22 years old and good to school full time at USC Upstate. I work part time at Fedex Express and thinking about getting another job :icon_bigg!! But yea for my daily driver I have a 93 Honda Accord, now I now that sounds funny to some of yall out there, but hey you can only get what you can pay for now-a-days. But I bought my best friend's Mk3 88 supra, it had a BHG on a 7mge and now we are putting a swap of a 1jz from a Soarer into it. I am really execited....cause my best friend said that he would help me get it running and has been telling me stories about when his dad gave the mk3 to him and saying how fast it was. I was really into fast cars back in high school. I am now just starting back into the swing of things about modding cars and such!! :naughty: But anyways I just figured that I needed to post up who I was and oh yea I dont have any pics of the car just yet. Ill put them up later as long as well as fixing up my profile. I just havent found the time to get around to it yet. But thanks again for you all posting valueable information on here, you all helped me out a lot :icon_razz

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Welcome to Supramania. Good luck with the schooling, and I would try to hang on to the Fed Ex job at the moment. There isn't too many jobs out there right now, and you can find a lot worse companies to work for than Fed Ex. I'm just an old guy that doesn't know too much about anything, but that's my two cents worth.

supramark388

Jul 2, 2009
greer
suprahero;1493171 said:
Welcome to Supramania. Good luck with the schooling, and I would try to hang on to the Fed Ex job at the moment. There isn't too many jobs out there right now, and you can find a lot worse companies to work for than Fed Ex. I'm just an old guy that doesn't know too much about anything, but that's my two cents worth.

Yeah I should have been more clear... Haha I see what you ment by staying on at Fed Ex. What I was really meaning to say was....I was looking for another job while keeping my Fed Ex job. But its all good though!! NICE SUPRA BY THE WAY!!!!

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
Welcome! I agree on keeping the job - anything's better than nothing right now. Kinda amazes me I landed a job with the county doing database administration / ASP.NET programming in these conditions!