new to sm,

RPSil13

Nov 30, 2006
Anaheim, CA
hi new to sm, have an 88 supra turbo, used to daily it and now just drive it on weekends, now drive a yaris, toyota powa!!! FTW!!!! i have a lot of history with toyota, was also a manager at AutoZone in anaheim, know a bunch of people and am on a ton of forums, but dont know everyones screen name, mostly a lurker on here, i used to post on socalsupras but it seems like everyones coming over here and on sf. so yeah,
-Art

craigh310

Supramania Contributor
Mar 25, 2008
Gardena, California
RPSil13;981894 said:
hi new to sm, have an 88 supra turbo, used to daily it and now just drive it on weekends, now drive a yaris, toyota powa!!! FTW!!!! i have a lot of history with toyota, was also a manager at AutoZone in anaheim, know a bunch of people and am on a ton of forums, but dont know everyones screen name, mostly a lurker on here, i used to post on socalsupras but it seems like everyones coming over here and on sf. so yeah,
-Art

Welcome to SM, I am a newbie to SM. I have read a lot of excellent information here. Great to see another So. Cal. member.

RPSil13

Nov 30, 2006
Anaheim, CA
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

can someone tell me if these taillights are the jdm ones b/c they match unlike a lot of peoples
thanks

Wh1t3T1g3r

The Dreamer
Feb 11, 2008
New Hampshire
Those are the 89+ tailights. They were different for the MA70 (Supras from 86.5-88) Than the MA71 (Supras from 89-92). In other words, they are jdm, but you can find them in the U.S.

RPSil13

Nov 30, 2006
Anaheim, CA
they are 16in Ronal wheels, some european brand. pretty cool, its a staggered setup, dont know the offsets, will check later, heres a quick pic of how they look now, i plan a re-redoing them cus i didnt like how they came out (quality, not the color, need to sand more, kinda got lazy),

sm_photo_missing.jpg