new to SM but no virgin to the supra.

Ya Boi Dtay

Sep 29, 2010
Califuknfornia
What's good?
Allow to finally introduce myself properly. Username ya boi dtay/birth llamo davon. I'm from kansas but live in cali while I attend uti of sacramento. I've always been a nissan guy but my first car was the na 89 sportsince then I've made an acception. I'm real sure of what else to mention beside my new supra is anotha 89 turbo sport stock. I rescued it from a kidd who thought oil wasn't important and now I'm trying to rebuild and get her the respect she deserves. I'm pretty rounded but every needs a lil help sometimes. Thanks for reading my post. Feel free to add me as a friend because I'm still learning and would enjoy the company. Thanks again for reading.

mkiiichip

Sep 10, 2007
WI
Welcome, I moved to sac from WI to attend WyoTech, like 4 years ago, sac is a cool place to live.
<Actually this pic was taken at the apts on the corner of Duckhorn Rd, and San Juan Rd, right up the road from your school.
Lets see some pics of your rides.

Ya Boi Dtay

Sep 29, 2010
Califuknfornia
Its garages right now hiding from the rain and waiting to be picked back up because the past owner let her down. And pretty hard at that's pics soon though. Lvargic93 I'm on today trying to figure out the same question. As soon I know ill try and let you know.