New to site, Supras, and imports in general

benchwarmer

Straight Cougar
Aug 2, 2007
Lancaster, CA
Hi everyone, I'm a recent convert from the world of American muscle. I'm the proud owner of a truly beat up 86.5 but never fear, I'll have her looking as good as she sounds soon enough! I found her derelict in my girlfriends back yard, abandoned there by her uncle. I managed to talk him out of and, a few months of engine work later, she is once again a menace on the streets of the High Desert. Don't feel bad for me having been a member of the Detroit faithful for so many years. Believe me, if you can squeeze power out of a pushrod small block, you can get it out of anything. Cheers!

AaronsSupraMKIII

Supramania Contributor
Jul 27, 2007
Athens, AL
Welcome, Your picked a really good car, and a really good forum! I am new here and new to supra's also. I bought a 91 Turbo Targo about a month ago, and bought a 88 NA a few weeks ago. I love these cars. I was all about american muscle also. Mustangs, camaro's, and firebirds. I switched to imports last year, but went the mitsubishi route with stealths. I finally got smart and sold my two stealths and got the supras. It is also my first Turbo, and these guys are life savers. This forum is an awesome, widespread, and helpfull thinktank. They have answered all my questions, and saved me alot of trouble and problems.

supraman7mgte

Shut up,bitch!!
Apr 1, 2005
Sunny California
Welcome to the site! Your going to have fun bringing that Supra back from the dead,but if you got it near Lancaster, it won't have too much rust!
(It's hot here in Bakersfield too!)
There are alot of knowledgable people here,so don't be afraid to ask questions.
Give us some more info on your car!

Nomad707

Im From The Bay
Mar 14, 2007
Santa Rosa, California
hah. i came from my dads preference in cars, muscle cars..

I came from 350's 454's and 500's

Now im a loyal toyota fan for life, after buying my supra, ill probly always have a supra.

Tun_x

Built to do the NASTY!!
Apr 1, 2005
Utah
hopefully we can help you recover.. Good to have ya on the board

Jason