new supra owner

xzeror

Oct 18, 2009
Miramar, FL
nicknick711;1495559 said:
ust got an 87 supra n/a looking to make it a stock turbo car. hit me up if you can help im a new import guy always chevy lol

welcome and what part of florida you from?

Spec-DMK3

D-Spec
Jun 27, 2008
Saskatchewan
welcome to supras lol there is a right was and a wrong was to do everything and the right way always costs more im not going to tell you everything you need to know you will already find all that and more on here all im going to say is quality parts can build a quality car.. spend your money on the right parts not the most amount of parts thats what really makes a car..

nicknick711

Jan 15, 2010
florida
ok heres some of my problems i cant find website for aftermarket parts etc this whole supra thing is hurtin my head lol any help from people is appreaciated. im in jacksonville florida. someone plz help

gobutai

Dec 22, 2009
TX
welcome to SM... I have traditionally been a honda guy, but I tell you what: Supras, their owners and the community have a certain charm about them that just draws you in! Now, hopefully that charm doesn't burn too big of a whole in our wallets, lol. enjoy SM!

little_chari

Jan 20, 2010
Armidale
Spec-DMK3;1495588 said:
welcome to supras lol there is a right was and a wrong was to do everything and the right way always costs more im not going to tell you everything you need to know you will already find all that and more on here all im going to say is quality parts can build a quality car.. spend your money on the right parts not the most amount of parts thats what really makes a car..

i learnt this the hard way. ::toothless::