New supra member

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
the cult of the supra mania.

lets brand toyota emblems on our asses and wear robes made of our stripped sound deadener and drink the fouled motor oil that causes rod knock.

sounds about right.

L

lanky189

i'll be getting the Teq symbol tattooed on my upper arm soon.

L

lanky189

D34DC311 said:
Teq, yes.

lol.. ok ok.. its the old school Toyota products symbol..found on oil caps, ps resevoir caps.. block castings.. master cylinder castings..etc.. check aroudn your car on stuff like that i bet you'll find one..i can't find my pic of it right now.

wingman

sucka got blammed!
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
i know how you feel...one lives right up the road from me (mkIII)...then I'm good friends with another owner of an 88 turbo. Then there's 4 other mkIII's floating around town. I've seen one mkII, and one mkIV passed through on the interstate (but none around town). The town's only 17,000 people too...the only real "performance" cars here are the one viper, two supras (mine and my friends), and the various muscle cars that sound like war.

it's nice to get an engine rev or wave or even honked at when you pass by one. Too bad only one's turbo and all the others besides mine and my friends are a little on the abused side :(

stock 87 turbo

whats broke now?
Sep 3, 2005
marshall,wis
its amazing how many supra ownerschase down other supras just to talkand find out what kind of mods they have on-every body knows what i am talking about,and yes-we always want to think ours are better than theirs !sometimes yes ,sometimes no.

L

lanky189

pic found.. thanks squid.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

gettin that.

btw..has anybody heard whether or nots thats a Teq, or Ten? i've heard both ways

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
lanky189 said:
pic found.. thanks squid.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

gettin that.

btw..has anybody heard whether or nots thats a Teq, or Ten? i've heard both ways

My tattoo is going to be 10 billion times better than that :biglaugh: