New SM From the UK.

Oxedizer

Jul 19, 2009
England
Hi all,

Names Matt, I currently live in the UK. At the moment I own and drive a Toyota Celica Gen 5. I have been very tempted in the past 2 years to buy a mk3 Supra, however as I have a good "relationship" with my current car, I have always put it off. Only recently I have had the urge to buy one. I used to own a Mk3 N/A manual about 3 years back, but this was short lived as the car was a shed.

Anyway, I have my eye on a silver 1989 MK3 Turbo manual with the horrid blue interior (in real life its not as bad as I expected) There is at the same time a nice grey ST185 Celica GT4 for a similar price. I have my heart set on the Supra as it something different and will own the GT4 with mod for mod similarities. I have a good friend with an older St165 GT4 that is pushing me to get the Celica... however only time will tell.

Anyway, I have been reading through the site for about 5 days non stop. Its really nice to be able to read constantly about your cars! Here is Fredd my Celica:

p1369596_1.jpg

p1369596_2.jpg

p1369596_3.jpg

Here is the Silver Supra that is on the cards at the moment:

p1369596_4.jpg

p1369596_5.jpg

p1369596_6.jpg

Ii will need some intense cleaning, no matter I will use my megs collection (This is what fits into my boot organiser)

p1369596_7.jpg

Right I'm off to read some more :icon_razz

Matt.

Oxedizer

Jul 19, 2009
England
martin p;1369747 said:
Hi And welcome,
there is loads of info and help on here,
Have you tried the uk supra club? mk3 owners forum

Martin

Thank you for the welcomes,

Yes I have had a browse on there, I think most of the information is just an iteration of what's on here. I was finding it difficult to source after market mods. However I managed to find a link to a shop from this forum. Reasonable prices too.

Matt.

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
From a fellow englisher, welcome :D

This site has a TON of useful info - check out the 'Articles' section on the toolbar at the top of the page.

And a Manual Turbo Supra? A rare sight these days on UK roads, i had to scour the land to find a manual one!