logan_9wks_1.jpg

When I first got Logan...

whudafux

Formerly dcrusupra
Jan 5, 2006
Cullowhee, NC
www.myspace.com
Clueless said:
...I'd think statistic shows that rot's, dobermen's, and pitbulls are more then likely to turn against their owners...I guess Darwin would win again.

My doberman has growled at me a few times, but i sincerely believe that he wont bite anyone. I've gotten him to the point where he's drooling he's growling and barking so bad (I tried to make it worse on purpose) and I just put my hand in his mouth and he didnt do anything to me. You just need to let him know that you are in charge and not him. Same with all other bigger dogs.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Clueless said:
I'd think statistic shows that rot's, dobermen's, and pitbulls are more then likely to turn against their owners...

You'd think that wouldn't you.

Go find the facts and get back to us, you'll be very surprised.

Skam9685

1992 Honda Prelude SI
Jun 22, 2007
Oldsmar, Florida, United States
razoe....thats a bad a** pose you got the dog in....and should have a little more muscle but great looking dog.... has a little too much white with the tan color as well.....i want a pitbulll but i cant have one grrrrr

theresa....maybe your fiesty attitude the "mean" dogs can sense and choose not to bite you hehe and your akita is also a good lookin dog

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
Supracentral said:
You'd think that wouldn't you.

Go find the facts and get back to us, you'll be very surprised.

Perhaps I will be since I don't know everything. I did know this one guy with a female rot, she kept wanting to get close to my dick. :eek:

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
DreamerTheresa said:
I don't trust Chows much, either. They were originally bred for human consumption, and they haven't gotten over it yet.

Wait wait! for like food food? LOL
thats crazy. More details please!
Its cool to know useless facts.

MA717MGTE

boostaholic
Apr 2, 2005
Bristol VA
sweet dog there Jeff, only owned a chow my self when she was a puppy. When i moved and she was bigger i had to keep her outside, as long as you knew her she was fine, a friend of the family came by once, and about tore her up! only reason i could think of was becasue she was african american.. blew me away. then a few months later she escaped from her pen.. never saw her again and i do still miss her.

I love that akita! but for an inside dog I want a pug so bad.. i think they are the kewlest!

edit.. i must say though my dog was partial Chow, and for the life of me couldnt find out her other halfo of her breed.

supra_g

Aug 8, 2007
St. Paul, Minnesota
Puppy's cute!

I own an Ameican Pit Bull Terrier and I think he's cute...well, was cute (he's 1 1/2 now)... After raising two APBTs and doing much research, pit bull type dogs are not mean and do not have "locking jaws." Of course, people think they're mean especially with their bad rep in the media. In general, I think puppies are cute anyway. :icon_bigg

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
p719847_1.jpg

i love dogs

cant have him where i live now so he goes to a colorado wolf rescue :( not an indoor animal at all.

Last edited:

AaronsSupraMKIII

Supramania Contributor
Jul 27, 2007
Athens, AL
I have a minature red daushund, which is so spoiled that I built her a poster bed with a actual matress. I used the little sample mattresses you see at the furniture store. I will post a pic if anyone wants to see. As for doberman's, I had one all growing up, it was the best and most intelligent dog I ever had. He would never bite anyone unless the hurt one of us or the kids.
We also had a red doberman trained police dog, which would kill on command, because she was trained that way. She would also stop the attack as fast as she started it upon command. But that doesn't mean the entire breed would turn on a human. I have found that the are a very trustworthy breed, as long as you raise them.
Sadly my friend has a great pyronese that turn on a 9 YO girl, and scarred her face. That was the only time he ever bit anyone. Terrible ordeal.
Poor Poor little girl....