New product, pre 89, 1JZ motor mount adapters

becauseican

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Vancouver
www.bicperformance.com
I figured I would post it here scince this is where people could benifit from it the most. I have been getting alot of pm's about these, so now they are officially released to the public. These brackets allow you to swap in a 1JZ or 2JZ in a pre 89 mk3, with out buying and swapping in a complete crossmember, and use the 87-88 square style motor mounts which are known to be much stronger than the 89+ round motormounts. Details are on my website,
http://www.bicperformance.com/products.htm

1jz_brackets2.jpg

1jz_brackets.jpg

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Calgary, Canada
jefflange.ca
In case you want to add this, or just want to know, I've determined that 89 cars up until 01/89 are the ones that still had the older mounts, after that they got the round ones. :)

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Dude u just made my day, now i wont have to fab up some mounts for the 2jz swap im going to be doing.

trdmk3supra

LVNBSTLFE
Mar 31, 2005
Summerville, South Carolina
trdmk3supra said:
Yo man those look nice how much do they cost and how well do they fit and if there are any clearance issues w/the oli pan not clearing the crossmember. I am going to be putting a 1jzgte in my 86.5 supra so let me know if they are good let me know the price. My number is (609)723-2797 ask for rafael. here is my e-mail also rafael.reyes@mcguire.af.mil/trdmk3supra@hotmail.com. Later :bling:
Sorry for the inconvenience BIC I went onto your website and got the price will be purchasing a set soon. Lata

becauseican

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Vancouver
www.bicperformance.com
There is no clearance issues with these brackets, I can easilly get a finger between the oil pan sump and the crossmember. There are a few sets out there already and there havent been any fitment complaints. Price is $175 shipped anywhere in North America.