new mkiii owner in pa

veedubin

Official SM Decals
worm611;1842132 said:
Wow, but yes, they are all over! Mine isn't mint, not by far, and it doesn't have a 2J in it either! lol But its a good start, I'm keeping with the 7M till it blows or...well, maybe or first, haha.

Sorry to be hogging up the original posters thread!!

LOL - If you need 7M parts - I've got a bunch... and they need to go now.... complete knocking GTE with ARP studs... hit me up sometime.

To the Original Poster:

WereRdaPicsuvurcarbro?

boostrwd23

Beast
Apr 22, 2012
Wagontown, PA, United States
no u guys are fine, nice to have some supras around, rod knock real bad btw. haven't really looked much into it yet. don't really care to it just gives me a reason to rebuild the gte motor I have. just plan on doing pretty much a stock rebuild then some things here and there to get up to around 400hp for a daily

veedubin

Official SM Decals
boostrwd23;1842163 said:
no u guys are fine, nice to have some supras around, rod knock real bad btw. haven't really looked much into it yet. don't really care to it just gives me a reason to rebuild the gte motor I have. just plan on doing pretty much a stock rebuild then some things here and there to get up to around 400hp for a daily

Sucks about the rock knock.... Im a 2 time "veteran" of that crap. Thus the 2J :D

As you know, take your time, do it right, and she'll be good to you for it.