New mk3 owner from miami

Brandonhj

Dec 3, 2012
miami
Hey guys names Brandon. I live in Homestead, Florida i am a super noob when it comes to forums just trying to get my feet wet a little here. I have gone through some threads here at supramania and you guys seem pretty cool and helpful so i thought i would give it a try. Anyways, i have had a 91 supra for about a year that has a bad VIN (long story) that i have been dying to do something with. Well when i found a deal on a 87 shell with a 7m-gte engine i jumped on it.

The paint is gone, the engine is still out of the car, and the interior is gutted (plastics and all). but its rust free non leaking top :) and the body and engine have 111k on them so i think i did ok. Anyways that's just my little introduction like i said i'm new to threads and posting in general so if i do anything dumb sorry in advance. Will try to get some pics up tomorrow.

Brandonhj

Dec 3, 2012
miami
IMG_2388.jpg
The day after purchase started pulling interior from old to new (ironic cause the new one's actually older lol)
IMG_2791.jpg
just at work getting the rear buttoned up

more pics of the car coming soon probably going to make a build thread eventually