SkipShot

Mar 8, 2022
Hello all,

First Supra was a 1987 Turbo Targa 3H1.
Really enjoyed driving that car. What a great GT driver. My wife & I also raced that Supra in SCCA & Corvette Club events back in the 80's.
Regretted selling this car in 1992. Told myself that if I ever found the right one I'm purchasing another.
That happened in 2015... 1989 Turbo Sport Roof 3E5.
Have been to 3 SIV's since then, the last being 2021, had a blast @ Speed Vegas on the track with my brother Louis Whoo-Pea-Nut!

Heard about this site on Supraforums.com.
Preferring the MKIII Supra's thought I'd come say hi.

I was seriously going to sell my Supra after having a shitty encounter @ SIV this past year.
But, not one to dwell on the BS I have decided against that and to carry on. Just too many great folks in the Supra community.

What's new with my MKIII...
Am in contact with Sound Performance to drive my Soup to them and have my 7MGTE rebuilt.
Here's to keeping these wonderful vehicles on the road and enjoyed...

Skip Vassoler

SkipShot

Mar 8, 2022
Oh no. Haven't even gotten it to SP.
Will be a couple of months before that happens.

Is it easy to post pics here?
Drag and post?

Pretty digital challenged here. :oops:

Reactions: debrucer

debrucer

Supramania Contributor
From the list of parts, plus the work they're doing I think it's a fair price nowadays.
No. Not bad actually. Having it done professionally is a big plus. I’ve been working on mine for years.

I’m not sure what the status on uploading is here as the site have only been recently back. There may be some size limitations; but you shouldn’t have a problem uploading a few.

IchibanEye

Supramania Contributor
Oct 23, 2013
The Honeycomb Hideout
Hello all,

First Supra was a 1987 Turbo Targa 3H1.
Really enjoyed driving that car. What a great GT driver. My wife & I also raced that Supra in SCCA & Corvette Club events back in the 80's.
Regretted selling this car in 1992. Told myself that if I ever found the right one I'm purchasing another.
That happened in 2015... 1989 Turbo Sport Roof 3E5.
Have been to 3 SIV's since then, the last being 2021, had a blast @ Speed Vegas on the track with my brother Louis Whoo-Pea-Nut!

Heard about this site on Supraforums.com.
Preferring the MKIII Supra's thought I'd come say hi.

I was seriously going to sell my Supra after having a shitty encounter @ SIV this past year.
But, not one to dwell on the BS I have decided against that and to carry on. Just too many great folks in the Supra community.

What's new with my MKIII...
Am in contact with Sound Performance to drive my Soup to them and have my 7MGTE rebuilt.
Here's to keeping these wonderful vehicles on the road and enjoyed...

Skip Vassoler
Welcome to the suck, as in on your wallet to keep these beauties on the road. Enjoy my friend.

Reactions: debrucer