New Idea for Fuel Lines

p5150

ASE and FAA A&P Certified
Mar 31, 2005
Central Idaho
I have a straight bulkhead with a 90 hose end. Im not looking forward to it not fitting.... Did you try to massage the trunk?

joliroger4

Flying Dutchman Pilot
Apr 4, 2005
New Jersey
www.geocities.com
There is no chance in hell, the gas tank wont even come close. I tapped the bottom of the trunk floor with a hammer a few times and I could tell it wasn't going to budge plus I didn't want to damage the sheet metal, so I just bought the right fittings before I did any damage. Do yourself and car a favor and get the right fitting and hose end.

Last edited:

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
Like this.
p698854_1.jpg

p5150

Mar 31, 2005
Central Idaho
joliroger4 said:
There is no chance in hell, the gas tank wont even come close. I tapped the bottom of the trunk floor with a hammer a few times and I could tell it wasn't going to budge plus I didn't want to damage the sheet metal, so I just bought the right fittings before I did any damage. Do yourself and car a favor and get the right fitting and hose end.

Thanks for the input - I thought I had this thing licked with my 90 hose end. Fuck. I guess I will have to wait a week for this shit to come in.

p5150

Mar 31, 2005
Central Idaho
Update to this - one of my high-quality Walboros siezed and blew my fuse. I had to pull it out.

I shitcanned the Walboros and put in dual MKIV pumps.