New here

Supra-K

Sep 13, 2007
Victorville CA
Hey everybody, just bought my first MkIII supra, my name is kevin and just wanted to say high I guesss before I start posting lol, Ill post some pictures of my car once I get a camera.

89WhtPkg

Sep 17, 2007
ohio
Supra-K said:
Hey everybody, just bought my first MkIII supra, my name is kevin and just wanted to say high I guesss before I start posting lol, Ill post some pictures of my car once I get a camera.

Start buying spare parts......

Anomili

Obsessed
Apr 9, 2005
In an Igloo
www.cardomain.com
^^ That means hi... but, funnily enough, the guy who replied to your post has fewer posts than you do :p.

Welcome! Start searching around, the forum has more information than most people need, so you should be able to find the answers to your questions. If not, ask us and we'll help as we can.

AJ'S 88NA

Jul 26, 2007
Florida
Supra-K said:
yea thats what I hear from aaron over at driftmotion, thanks to him I got on here, Ill list specs once Im not lazy, lol.
Can't get too lazy owning a Supra.:biglaugh: Welcome.

Supra-K

Sep 13, 2007
Victorville CA
yea Im already starting to find out the guy who owned the car before me was a bit lazy but no biggy plan to pull 48 hour work on car session this weekend so hey maybe im not that lazy after all, Ill start friday night and end sunday night guys think I can pull it off without any sleep? lol, and Im serious cause this car needs it everywhere it shows inside and out.

AaronsSupraMKIII

Supramania Contributor
Jul 27, 2007
Athens, AL
Welcome! Aaron was right to send you here. This forum is awesome! They have helped me out several times. Get your pics up when you can.