New here (R.H.D turbo in France)

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
Bienvenue mon ami! Je penser que tous les personnes au Supramania pouve traitera toi avec le meme respect que j'ai recevoi. Et pardon pour mon francais, c'est trop long que la dernier fois que je le parle.
Appreciez votre sejour!

Last edited:

mkIIIman089

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
Looks good!

Your English is much easier to read then a lot of people who speak it natively on here!

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
CryoSlash said:
Bienvenue mon ami! Je penser que tous les personnes au Supramania pouve traitera toi avec le meme respect que j'ai recevoi. Et pardon pour mom francais, c'est trop long que la dernier fois que je le parle.
Appreciez votre sejour!

In English for you but not that great at it.

here it goes

Welcome my friend! I think that all the people in Supramania will treat you with the same respect which I have received. And forgiveness for French mom, it is too long which last the time that I speak it. Enjoy? your stay!

How was that?

Duane

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
upgradedsupra said:
Comment est ce. La bienvenue à cet emplacement impressionnant et espèrent que vous appréciez votre sejour !

Duane :D

Translation for you non french speakers:

Damn, I wish I had a 1jz instead of this rod knocking, head gasket blowing 7m!
Duane:biglaugh:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprahero said:
Translation for you non french speakers:

Damn, I wish I had a 1jz instead of this rod knocking, head gasket blowing 7m!
Duane:biglaugh:

LOL

Je pense que vous êtes jaloux que vous prenniez un pissenlit tirer le 1J :biglaugh:

Duane :biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
upgradedsupra said:
LOL

Je pense que vous êtes jaloux que vous prenniez un pissenlit tirer le 1J :biglaugh:

Duane :biglaugh:

Jay has a hard time getting traction because he spins the tires with his 1j.:biglaugh:

That's all I could make of this Duane since my french is limited to french toast, french fries and french maids.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprahero said:
Jay has a hard time getting traction because he spins the tires with his 1j.:biglaugh:

That's all I could make of this Duane since my french is limited to french toast, french fries and french maids.

Actually it was the opposite of that :D The 1J is a great engine as are french maids, fries and toast but not in that order :biglaugh:

Duane

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
CryoSlash said:
the mom was supposed to be mon. oh well.
J'en ai un chance de parler la merde au sujet de Jay! :icon_surp

someone please translate. I may be on a plane to Canada soon................:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Leviathan said:
"I have a chance to talk shit about Jay" :icon_ques

Thanks, and he's right because I only speak English and advanced hillbillie...........:biglaugh:

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
Bonjour et bienvenue!! J'mapelle Brandon. Moi supra c'est blue.

LOL I took 3 years of French too and that's all the butchering I think I'll even attempt. My teacher was HORRIBLE. She was my english teach AND my french teacher...:wtf:

Leviathan

May 26, 2007
Paris
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
Bonjour et bienvenue!! J'mapelle Brandon. Moi supra c'est blue.

LOL I took 3 years of French too and that's all the butchering I think I'll even attempt. My teacher was HORRIBLE. She was my english teach AND my french teacher...:wtf:

thx for the welcome.

no worry guys. your french are fine. i understand perfectly. :icon_wink

i'd better improve my english :eek3dance