new here , just wanted to say wassup

BILLYhoang

I love Jersey !
May 9, 2007
new jersey
www.myspace.com
wassup supramania , I'm new here , my name is Billy and i'm 23 and from New Jersey and I personally dont own an supra but I always try to stay up to date with all makes and models because cars is my passion and I always like to see whats new .

here are my cars ...

the show / time attack car
p645097_1.jpg

p645097_2.jpg

the drift car / semi daily driver

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

the daily driver with amazing gas milage !
!
p645097_3.jpg

i'm glad to join and hopefully get to know you guys . thanks

-- billy

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Welcome to Supramania, and I couldn't drive that daily driver if it got 100 mpg................but that's just me.............:biglaugh:

BILLYhoang

I love Jersey !
May 9, 2007
new jersey
www.myspace.com
hey wassup guys . thanks for the warm welcome . I dont think I would be getting a MK3 anytime soon .... but if i had the funds , I think i would try to shoot for the MK4 . but at the moment , I just need to finish the Subaru and 240 .

I just try to participate in many different forums and see what is everybody doing with their cars and meeting new people .

oh come on suprahero .... the civic is very comfy . I do have a hard time going uphill and getting a nice start after a red light turns greeen but it keeps me out of trouble ( no speeding LOL )

wow , imagine if I got a mk3 .... I would lose my license quick !

thanks again guys for the welcome =)

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Welcome and very nice car collection you have there. My wife has a 90' civic hb that gets 38 mpg. I hate driving it though. So I don't, I have a 00' accord coupe V6 and my supra of course that gets me around. Where in NJ are you?

BILLYhoang

I love Jersey !
May 9, 2007
new jersey
www.myspace.com
I'm in Jersey City , exit 15E off the turnpike .

-- billy

AF1JZ said:
Welcome and very nice car collection you have there. My wife has a 90' civic hb that gets 38 mpg. I hate driving it though. So I don't, I have a 00' accord coupe V6 and my supra of course that gets me around. Where in NJ are you?