New Guy, just got a supra today

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Welcome my gay ass blue brother!!!! Ice Blue = Gay Ass Blue here on SM. I am actually thinking of starting some sort of support group for that as well....lol

Anyway welcome we need all the Gay Ass Blue brothers we can get!!!!!!!!
+1 for being Ice Blue

Soup

mattgo

Oct 15, 2006
Anacortes, WA
da89soup said:
Welcome my gay ass blue brother!!!! Ice Blue = Gay Ass Blue here on SM. I am actually thinking of starting some sort of support group for that as well....lol

Anyway welcome we need all the Gay Ass Blue brothers we can get!!!!!!!!
+1 for being Ice Blue

Soup

lol................yeah:biglaugh: :rolleyes: :bigthumb:

L

lanky189

welcome aboard

as with any older car the first work on it needs to be regular and preventetive (sp?) maintenance.

When people here say to do something...I would suggest doing it, as we have ALL been down that road before. SM can save you headaches, heartaches, backaches and most importantly TIME AND MONEY!

That head gasket should get IMMEDIATE attention...
Search for "BHG" blown head gasket and watch the 100s of threads pile up...you'll understand soon.

btw..stop by off topic and join in the chaos!

mattgo

Oct 15, 2006
Anacortes, WA
lanky189 said:
welcome aboard

as with any older car the first work on it needs to be regular and preventetive (sp?) maintenance.

When people here say to do something...I would suggest doing it, as we have ALL been down that road before. SM can save you headaches, heartaches, backaches and most importantly TIME AND MONEY!

That head gasket should get IMMEDIATE attention...
Search for "BHG" blown head gasket and watch the 100s of threads pile up...you'll understand soon.

btw..stop by off topic and join in the chaos!

Thanks, I just put the new head gasket in the other day.