New guy here

doonsuka

May 27, 2011
AZ
Sup people,
I just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Chad I live in podunk New Mexico, the proud owner of a super clean 89 turbo white package I bought back in March. I bought it off of a 70 year old man that treated it like his only child. When I bought it he told me he never the head gasket done so I knew right away I was going to have to get it done. I bought the car in Mesa Arizona and by the time I had driven it to the other side the Phoenix area the head gasket had blown (I was atleast hoping I could get it to my house in New Mexico so I could do it myself). So I took it to the local Supra shop in Glendale. Once the head was off it was discovered because the guy never used to dive the car my head was pitted beyond repair in the water jackets. The later discovered that everything that had to do with the cooling system was shot. So I then just decided to put a new engine in it and have had no other issues since. I know for sure I have found my new love in these cars. I have a couple of mods done to it but I am looking forward to my future mods. I well post pics as soon as I figure out how.

Current mods:
Godspeed aluminum radiator
ARP rod bolts
Clevite bearings
Shot peened rods
HKS metal head gasket
ARP head bolts
scilicone accordian hose
Cone air filter
ordering today
ddp
4" catback (I know this is a little extream but I only want to do it once and I'm not done with adding power till I can light them up on the freeway)

doonsuka

May 27, 2011
AZ
Will do for sure.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

So I ordered my ddp, not the 4"exhaust I just couldn't bring myself to spend $900 from horse power freaks.however I found a guy in phoenix that is going to do a custom mandrel dent 4" dp backfor $350 I just have to wait till I get my ddp in the mail and installed. I just can't decide if of want aero turbine, our magnaflow! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Oh and I will be posting pics of the instal.