new guy from va

campbell.w03

Nov 6, 2009
NoVa
Hey yall, new to this site i guess, it told me ive gone 355 days without a post soooo, figured it was about time to introduce myself. I currently own an 87 7mgte which burned about a year ago, working on getting a new engine in it, which is why I havent really been frequenting any supra sites... it just depresses me seeing everyone talk about their running cars while mine sits in my shops parking lot lol. But she should be up and running in a month or two so i guess its time to cut the greiving and get plugged back into the community... I'm 22, been driving Supras since i was 17, an 88 7mge was my first car, live in the nova area, and yeah, thats about it

supraslow!

Apr 7, 2009
Virginia
Cool A local guy Im also in the Nova area Im 17 and my first supra is an 89 hartop 7m-ge working on getting a 1j :naughty:
Lemme know if you ever need an extra hand im never too busy to help out a fellow MKIII owner..ok maybe sometimes but you get my point ahah.

campbell.w03

Nov 6, 2009
NoVa
Progress is pretty good, just got everything off the cylinder block today, waiting till i can get access to an engine hoist next thurs. to pull the engine out... To long to wait lol. Hey ret, I lived in Strasburg for 6 or 7 months last year, I love the area out there. My girlfriend and I take day trips out to Skyline Drive pretty often, we should get a group together and drive through the park or something that could be pretty sweet...

--edit-- saw your in lynchburg... thats a ways away from shenandoah nat. park lol. A VA supra drive down 81 or something could be fun as shit too. I like having everything nearby in NoVA but goddamn the rest of VA is so much more beautiful....