New Guy from Missouri

FatalStylez

Dec 24, 2008
Rolla, Missouri
Hey my name is Ricky. Im 19 years old, Im from Rolla. MIssouri. I just got a 1989 Supra Turbo. So far I love the car. Its black and it has the Targa top. 5 speed. and just a couple aftermarket parts. currently on 13.5 pounds of boost. and has 82k miles. I picked it up for 3k. and i'd thought i'd get on a supra site to tech support and get in on the supra crowd. Thanks for having me!!!

pgiller

Boost addict
Sep 16, 2008
Licking MO
DUDE I live in Licking, just south of u. I seen a gloss black supra just the other day sitting over by rent a center. Thats awesome someone this close has a supra we should meet up sometime. Oh and welcome

FatalStylez

Dec 24, 2008
Rolla, Missouri
pgiller;1210546 said:
DUDE I live in Licking, just south of u. I seen a gloss black supra just the other day sitting over by rent a center. Thats awesome someone this close has a supra we should meet up sometime. Oh and welcome

hey did you see that Red 89 Supra on rollanet like 5 months ago??? That thing was sex... I almost bought it. I think it had a 57 trim on it

pgiller

Boost addict
Sep 16, 2008
Licking MO
Yeah, they wanted 5 grand for it. It was hott. I called him about it the first time he had it on there and he said the turbo went out. Then like 2 weeks later he reposted it and sold it. I was going to trade my 89 mustang GT for it.

FatalStylez

Dec 24, 2008
Rolla, Missouri
yea it went out the day I went to test drive it. than he put that 57 trim on there. and that thing MOVED. I had the cash in hand and went to him and he told me he sold it. oh well stuff happens

billwert

Sep 25, 2007
Naylor
I am from a little town called Naylor. It's 20mi. South of Poplar Bluff. And if you don't know where that is i'm about 2 and a half hours from you. Yeah the weather is crazy. I hope you guys are all safe up there. The storm is just now passing through up there. Keep your supras inside a garage. Look forward to seeing you guys at a local meet.