new from va

Jupak

Sep 14, 2007
richmond
whats up everybody, my names chet and im from richmond va,ive been browsing this forum for a little bit and wanted to join and introduce myself. i own an nonrunning (for now) 88 turbo supra. its getting a jdm 7mgte swap within a month or so and i cant wait.

mkthree92

Supramania Contributor
Jan 21, 2007
AL
Welcome!

I'm originally from Richmond, and I know there are quite a few on here from there as well.

Got any pics?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Welcome to Supramania. Everytime I read one of your posts, I'm going to act like you sound like Elliot Sadler...............His accent cracks me up.............:biglaugh:

Jupak

Sep 14, 2007
richmond
mkthree92 said:
Welcome!

I'm originally from Richmond, and I know there are quite a few on here from there as well.

Got any pics?

nope no pics yet, ill get some when its running

suprahero said:
Welcome!

Welcome to Supramania. Everytime I read one of your posts, I'm going to act like you sound like Elliot Sadler...............His accent cracks me up.............

i hope i dont sound like him:3d_frown:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I don't think it would be possible for another person to sound like Elliott. I listen to 103.7 The Q in Birmingham, and it's broadcasted from Virginia or N.Carolina, but anyways Elliott is on the Ace and TJ show sometimes and he just cracks me up. I'm not laughing at him, cause I'm as redneck sounding as they come, but Elliott takes it to a whole other level...............:biglaugh: