new from oregon

jake8790

Life's too short for N/A
Dec 18, 2011
Oregon
Hi there I'm new to supramania. I'm 21, and love all supras so I bought one last summer. blue 87 7mgte r154 bone stock, very clean, all kinds of problems. It's running great now, it just needs paint. A few of the things I've done:

new clutch
knock sensor rewire
new AFM
new alternator
OEM toyota headgasket with machined head and ARP bolts
all top end gaskets and all hoses replaced
rebuilt ct26 shimmed to 11psi
3" exhaust off the stock downpipe, no cats
AEM dryflow intake
HKS ssqv bov
NGK platinum plugs and NGK wires
3" aluminum radiator
toyo proxes 4 tires
H&R lowering springs

I'm interested in meeting other supra owners in the state I have only ever seen two other mk3's and I've never seen a mk4. Are there ever any meets in the oregon/washington area?

Attachments

• supraaaa.png
    supraaaa.png
    93.9 KB · Views: 21

Van

87t Hardtop
Mar 26, 2006
Oak Grove, OR 97267
Welcome Jake!
Each year we at Supramania in the Greater NW, get together around May in Centralia, then again for the NW Supra National meet in some various larger towns like Vancouver BC, etc, along with Supras Invade Las Vegas in September/October. We also have more local meets in WA and OR. Check out the NW section of SM's Forum in the near future, for more scheduled events in our region.
Welcome!
Van

connor.stephens

Nov 17, 2010
Clackamas, OR
Welcome to SM! Sounds like you got a great car. I live in clackamas and am always down to meet a fellow supra owner. I would like to get a meet going once the weather gets nicer. what part of oregon are you from?

jake8790

Life's too short for N/A
Dec 18, 2011
Oregon
Thanks for the compliments, it is clean but the paint is bad in person. I'll try to get some more pics soon. I live near newport on the coast.

Van

87t Hardtop
Mar 26, 2006
Oak Grove, OR 97267
jake8790;1794671 said:
Thanks for the compliments, it is clean but the paint is bad in person. I'll try to get some more pics soon. I live near newport on the coast.
If it's original paint, I'd expect it to show wear. My Supra too has original paint and I say it's in 20/20 condition... Looks good at 20miles/hr or twenty feet away.
Where did you get the the work done on the Coast? Van