new feature for shamwow

7thousandpiecesMGTE

Boostin USA
Apr 9, 2007
Harford County, Maryland
Well now you can add "sops up hooker blood" to the long list of the things a shamwow can do. Vince was bitten by a hooker and then punched her in the face. I can't stop laughing...

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/strange/article_212218974.shtml

shamwow-guy-vince-shlomi-arrested.jpg

It's definately going to take a lot more than a fancy, all-purpose towel to clean up this mess.

Meet Vince Shlomi, he's probably better known to you as the ShamWow and Slap Chop Guy, the headset wearing successful television pitchman who has been peddling absorbent towels and food choppers.

Last month, Shlomi, reportedly got himself into a messy situation with a hooker at a hotel. He was arrested last month on a felony battery charge following a violent confrontation with a prostitute in his South Beach hotel room.

According to police reports, on February 7th, Shlomi, 44, punched a prostitute several times in the face after she bit down on his tongue and refused to let go.

According to the report, pitchman claimed he met Sasha Harris, 26, at a Miami nightclub. He then took her back to his hotel room at the lavish Setai hotel, where the police report says he claims to have paid her $1,000 after she "propositioned him for straight sex."

According to the affidavit, when Shlomi went to kiss Harris, she "bit his tongue and would not let go."

Shlomi then punched Harris several times until she released his tongue. The affidavit notes that during the 4 a.m. fight Harris sustained facial fractures and lacerations all over her face. After freeing his tongue, a bleeding Shlomi ran to the Setai lobby, where security summoned cops.

Police found $930 in Harris' purse. Asked if she worked as a hooker, Harris declined comment. Both Shlomi and Harris were arrested and police reported both Shmoli and Harris smelled of alcohol.

Police records list Shlomi's occupation as "Marketing," but make no mention of his affiliation with the ShamWow or the Slap Chop, both of which sell for $19.95.

Last edited:

ERA

Jul 31, 2006
any way the wind blows
Savannahashlee posted these pics earlier in the Random Pic thread.
Lookin' into it, I was surprised how old he really was. Dudes like, 20 and full of life to me. Or on crack.